Kern MWA Wheelchair Scale
The Kern MWA wheelchair scale is a calibrated personal scale that is specially designed for weighing patients in a wheelchair. For this purpose, the scale has a platform with a ramp that can be entered from either side so that the patient in the wheelchair can be easily pushed onto the scale. This wheelchair scale can also be used to weigh obese patients with a particularly large body who may be difficult to weigh using a typical scale.
The wheelchair scale from Kern is also available with a folding bracket that can also be used as a handle or handrail. Furthermore, the electric wheelchair scale has various functions, such as the body mass index function or the data hold function, with which a stable average value is formed and frozen for later reading.
Please note: This seca scale is calibrated for use within Germany. Use of this scale in other countries could lead to discrepancies in measurement accuracy.
- Wheelchair scale from Kern
- Model: MWA 300K-1PM
- Calibrated personal scale
- For professional use in medical diagnostics
- For weighing patients in wheelchairs
- Also suited as an obesity scale
- With large weighing plate (840 x 880 mm)
- Weighing range: 0 - 300 kg
- Calibration class III
- Platform with access ramps
- Ramp on both sides enables convenient access
- Optionally available with bracket and stand for mounting readout device
- Hold key / HOLD function (for determining a stable weighing value)
- BMI function
- Fine interval display (extends interval by 1 decimal point for 5 seconds via push of button)
- Operable via battery or mains power (6 x 1.5 V AA batteries)
- Delivered including power cable
- Optionally available rechargeable batteries enable battery operation
- Water level for balancing the scale
- Slip-proof and height-adjustable rubber feet
- With large LCD display with background illumination
- Digit height: 25 mm
- Dimensions (without bracket): 118 x 100 x 113 cm (W x D x H)
- Net weight: approx. 76 kg
No Hidden Costs!
The price of this scale already includes the cost of the first calibration!
There are no additional calibration costs when purchasing this scale.
Identificación de producto
Ref. art.: 138010