- Detachable skull cap
- The sinus and encephalic vessels are presented in colour
- Detachable mandible
- The left mandible and maxilla are open and show the teeth root.
- The maxillary sinus can be seen trough cuts on the bones.
- The mandible can be oppened from the right side to see the teeth roots.
- The frontal sinus is oppen.
- The Petrosal can be extracted and demounted into two pieces, to observe the inner ear.
- The nasal muscles and the ethmoid bone can be seen on a sagittal section of the base of the skull.
Weight: 0,7 kg