PSA rapid test for use with serum, plasma and full blood samples
This PSA rapid test is a one-step immunochromatographic test for the detection of human PSA in serum, plasma or full blood samples. An increase in the PSA level can indicate the presence of a prostate carcinoma, which is why the PSA rapid test is often used in screening for the early detection of cancer. The Diagnostik Nord PSA test is very easy to use, and provides quick, reliable results.
- PSA rapid test for the detection of human PSA in serum, plasma or full blood samples
- Immunochromatographic cassette test
- Positive test results from a concentration of 4.0 ng/ml
- Relative sensitivity: 100%
- Relative specificity: 97.2% (serum), 95.1% (plasma), 95.8% (full blood)
- Easy to carry out
- Test results within 10 minutes
Carrying out the test
Take blood sample under normal laboratory conditions. Prepare plasma, serum as appropriate. Label the test cassette with the name and type of sample. Use a pipette to drop 100µl serum, plasma or full blood through the sample opening. Results can be read after 10 minutes.
Contains 10 PSA rapid test cassettes, individually foil-wrapped