MELAseal 100+ ‘Standard’ Plastic Film Heat Sealer
Autoclave sterilisation is the safest way to prevent infections. However, after sterilisation, care must be taken to ensure that the instrument set is not recontaminated. With the MELAseal 100+ plastic bag heat sealer from MELAG, instruments can be securely sealed so that they can be stored and protected from contamination. Optimum 10mm-wide weld seams are effortlessly generated at a precise pressure. In accordance with DIN 58953, at least an 8 mm seam is required. The work table is integrated into the machine housing.
Product Details for the MELAseal 100+
- Equipped with visual and audible alarm in case of insufficient sealing time
- Removable operating lever for right and left-handed operation
- Suitable for sterilisation bags and rolls
- The required length of plastic film can already be cut from the roll during the welding process by means of sliding cutters
- Performance: 510 W
- Weight: 5.4 kg
Once the MELAseal 100+ has been switched on, the machine requires approx. 2 minutes to heat up. Once the indicator light goes out, this shows that the machine is in stand-by mode. By operating the lever, the pressure bar is pressed against the heated aluminium rail. After only 2 seconds, the sterilisation pack is already properly sealed with a 10mm-wide welded seam.
With the integrated cutting knife, bags can be cut to the required length from the plastic film roll during the welding process and can, therefore, be more cost effectively processed than ready-made plastic bags.
MELAseal 100+ is designed for the surgery where, at certain times of the day within a relatively short period of time, a range of instruments are sealed into see-through sterilisation packs (e.g. MELAfol); before lunch or at the close of surgery, for example.
El MELAseal 100+ heat sealer está disponible con 2 variantes de soporte:
- Soporte «standard» (práctico y económico, necesita un poco espacio detrás del MELAseal)
- Soporte «komfort» (ahorra espacio, el soporte se encuentra encima del MELAseal)
Identificación de producto
Ref. art.: 370711