The UrinAX CL/MC immersion medium can be used for a bacterial count and for the selective growth of gram-negative bacteria, such as Escherichia coli. The large CLED agar surface allows colonies to be easily identified and transferred.UrinAX immersion medium from Axonlab provides bacteriology of urinary tract infections in one fast and simple step.
- UrinAX CL/MC (CLED/MacConkey)
- To determine the bacterial count and for the selective growth of gram-negative bacteria (such as Escherichia coli)
- Also suitable as a transport medium
- Large CLED agar surface for better readability and easier colony transfer
- Infection analysis within 18 - 24 hours
- 1 pack contains 10 units
Urinary tract infections are often caused by the intestinal bacterium Escherichia coli. The MacConkey-Agar of the UrinAX CL/MC immersion medium allows the gram-negative bacterium to be quickly and safely grown.